Voltage Optimisation is an energy saving technology that is used
to regulate, clean and condition the incoming power supply in
order to reduce the voltage supplied to the optimum level for the
on-site electrical equipment and appliances.
- Improved life of equipment
- Less maintenance costs
- Reduce power bills
- Decrease carbon emissions
Did you know?
Solar inverters cut out on over voltage, so...
- If the sun is shining and your incoming voltage is over a certain value your inverter is not on
- This means you are not generating your own electricity from your solar system
- You are paying for power from your power provider because your inverter is off