Lifestyle Automation and Control provides the opportunity to improve quality of life, reduce power consumption and add value to new or existing properties.
Middy’s TechEnergy has the resources and expertise to assist in providing design, programming and commissioning services for Lifestyle Automation systems to ensure clients’ expectations are met.
The TechEnergy team is well versed with a wide range of robust and cost effective Lifestyle Automation and Assisted Living solutions and the different brands available so you are not tied down to one option.
Lifestyle Automation Solutions Can:
- Change and control thermostat heating and cooling
- Arm and disarm the security system and check the status of each zone
- Unlock and or open a door
- Turn lights, appliances and fans on and off
- Dim and brighten the lights
- Control audio visual and video equipment
- Open and close window blinds and curtains
- See and talk to visitors at the front door without going to the door
- Control of system with hand-heel or voice activated remote
Benefits of Automation:
- Integrate services and devices
- Improved quality of life (Aged Care and Assisted Living)
- One point of control
- Add value to existing or new developments
- Assist with power saving
- Voice Control